The constant change to regulations along with the increasing demands of HMRC are made easier with help of a trained professional.
We can help ensure you do not fall foul of the regulations or pay more VAT and duties than necessary.
The introduction of Making Tax Digital (MTD) and the need to maintain digital VAT records has made it easier for HMRC to assess your VAT returns, so it is essential these are prepared accurately and submitted on time. The penalty system for late submission and errors can make non-compliance costly as well.
Our specialist advice can assist you through the VAT maze, whether you’re a Sole trader, an SME, or a Not for Profit organisation. We can deal with routine compliance, as well as help you to solve any matters that may suddenly arise, such as:
- Assistance with VAT registration and set-up for MTD
- Advice and training on changes and updates to VAT rules and laws
- VAT reconciliation at the end of your VAT period
- Consultation for cross-border or UK supplies of goods and services
- Review of your customs duty position
- Planning ahead to minimise future issues with HMRC
- Negotiation & representation on your behalf to HMRC in respect of disputes and VAT enquiries
- Assisting with partial exemption claims and calculations.
If you would like to speak to one of our team to discuss any VAT matter please contact us.