Our specialist Service Charge Accountants assist property management agencies, chartered surveyors and property owners to meet their service charge obligations and obtain certification, by providing a flexible, value for money service.
Building relationships with managing agents and residential or commercial property managers helps ensure a smooth service is provided to all clients in line with agreed timelines.
As an ARMA partner, we have unrivalled experience in the field of service charge accounts and certification, helping to reduce risks and raise standards.
We are happy to agree fees and time scales for the completion of work in advance and offer an initial consultation free of charge.
Services provided by our specialist team include:
- External service charge accounts certification and audit
- Reviewing service charge accounts for compliance with S.21 LTA 1985 & RICS Management code
- Attending AGMs and meetings with landlords and managing agents
- Annual Compliance Reports for RICS and ARMA for managing agents
- Preparation of statutory accounts for residents management companies
- Dealing with corporation tax and income tax affairs of companies and trusts
- Other financial services including issuing service charge demands in line with budgets, collecting receipts, managing debtors and making payments as agreed by RMC/RTM directors.
We currently undertake service charge audits and related work for a large number of properties in London and South East ranging from small blocks to properties with an excess of 200 units.